Do I require any special insurance to donate a service to a family?

You will be required to have insurance coverage that is a reasonable standard of practice for the service you are donating. I.e. doctors will need malpractice coverage; event venues will need liability insurance. WCFC does not offer nor provide any additional coverage. You may be asked to sign a waiver of liability at the time that you enter into a service arrangement a foster family and in some instances you may be required to show proof of insurance.