I’m a child protective professional in metro Detroit. How can I sign up to get help for a foster child or foster family I’m serving?

WCFC specifically serves foster children and families who are currently court-adjudicated wards under the jurisdiction of the 3rd Circuit Court’s Juvenile Court. You can register for a free account and make a request on behalf of foster children or families in your care if you are:

  • A Michigan Department of Human Service caseworker or supervisor
  • A representative of a children’s foster care agency or residential facility contracted by the Michigan Department of Human Services
  • An attorney representing children or families before Metropolitan Detroit’s 3rd Circuit Court’s Juvenile Court
  • A judge or referee of the 3rd Circuit Court’s Juvenile Court

In order to serve you we require case information, the name/s of the child/children, P-numbers, and case numbers where applicable.

Click here to learn more about the range of services we provide.